Can eggs make you beautiful? The answer to this is a definite yes! Eggs are extremely healthy, so much so that they have been referred to as the ‘nature’s health food’. They contain protein, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and choline, which is a not-so-common but effective nutrient that’s important for the functioning of the brain.
Protein helps repair cell damages, and biotin helps protect against dry skin. These two essentials are abundant in eggs. Eating an egg every day, is highly recommended if you wish to have a gorgeous skin that glows from within. It contains ovalbumine that keeps the growth of virus on the skin under check.
Eggs have as much as 70 calories in them. It is all but a myth that eating eggs everyday can make you fat!
When mixed with other kitchen ingredients such as honey and olive oil, the goodness of the eggs increase manifold. Mix them all up, and apply on the face to moisturize and tauten your skin, naturally.
Eggs slow down the skins natural aging process
- It contains lecithin, which builds your skin from within. Eggs are also the source of coenzyme Q10 that is known to hydrate the skin and keep it supple. Eat an egg or apply it as a pack, it will help tighten and brighten your skin like no other artificial means.
- You can use a good mix of egg whites, milk powder and all-purpose flour. Whip them up real nice and apply it on the face. It would take your skin back, at least 10 years!
- Eggs are also great for treating puffy eyes. Apply egg whites when you feel your eyes need that extra bit of nature’s care.
Yolks are as good as the whites.
Eggs yolks have been found to have lutein and zeaxanthin. These two categories of antioxidants help to prevent eye cataracts and macular degeneration of the eye. So the next time you shy away from eating the yolk, think again!
Beautiful hair adds up to a beautiful face.
- The egg protein is a holy grail for the hair. If you wish to have shiny, healthy hair naturally it is recommended to apply a hair pack that contains eggs. Here again, the egg yolk is as much important as the egg white!
- Blend in a whole egg with lemon juice and apply it for shiny voluminous hair that is ethereally soft to touch.
- Deep conditioning your hair saves it from the damage caused by pollution or excessive torture inflicted upon it by heated rollers, straighteners, or curling irons. Eggs, mixed with almond or even olive oil, a tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of curd, will moisture your hair and leave it gorgeously shiny.
- Swear by eggs to make your skin healthier, and feel more fit and lively. They are nature’s way of healing you, they can never go wrong!