Ageing is bound to lead to our skin losing its elasticity. The most prominent areas where wrinkles appear are on the face, especially near the eyes and mouth. These horrifying crow’s feet or frown lines or whatever name we come up with cannot hide the fact that age is catching up.There are a number of temporary and permanent solutions available in the market for our wrinkle woes. From the miracle wonder cream that can make our wrinkles appear overnight to the more solutions of a serious nature involving Botox injections or laser treatments.First of all don’t panic. They are inevitable and everyone will develop them sooner or later.
For those who don’t want to go in for permanent solution, here are some tips that will help you get through this trying phase in your life:
Drink lots of water: Keep your skin and hydrated at all times. Remember, the loss of moisture in your skin is one of the main reasons of skin losing its elasticity.
Bring out the health foods: A healthy diet consisting of foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, protein and antioxidants should be adopted to fight those wrinkles. So binge on those almonds and flax seeds instead of a donut.
Let’s hide them: A girl’s best friend has always been make-up.
- First and foremost, never forget to moisturize your skin.
- Moisturizers’containing CynergyTK, Wakame, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil are capable of fighting the signs of ageing and are from natural sources, thus sparing us any side effects.
- Avoid the dry powdered make up and instead opt for mineral or cream based ones.
- One piece of caution, don’t over-do the anti-ageing creams as they tend to make the wrinkles more prominent by settling between the lines.
- Apply a base primer after a foundation to fill the creases, followed by a wrinkle filler which is readily available in the market these days.
- Avoid products with alcohol in them, as they tend to dry the skin.
Protect your skin from the harmful ultra-violet ray’s of the sun. Carry scarves, umbrellas, lotions etc.. anything that can save your face from the damage the sun can do to the collagen in your skin.
Smoking damages the body in a lot of ways and your skin is no exception. So avoid the smoke. Last but not least, don’t stress. Relax; enjoy the little pleasures in life. Take a walk, meditate, read a book, do anything to stop those lines from creeping in on your face.
It’s not the end of the world of you spot a few wrinkles appearing. Making a few changes to your lifestyle and the way you apply make-up can do wonders. So smile and lets banish those wrinkles.