Natural home remedies to get rid of troubling pimples
Most of the teenagers are worried about the pimples, as it makes the face look ugly. Pimple is nothing but a spot on the face. An oily substance which comes out of pimples contains bacteria and some impurities can cause other facial problems.If you are worried because of pimples, then you can try some natural remedies.
Here is the home remedies to get rid of troubling pimples-
Honey is a chemical free liquid, which is also an anti-allergic, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial. That’s why it is used in most of the syrups and medicines.Before applying honey, wash your face and dry it. With the help of clean cotton, gently apply honey on the affected area of the face. After thirty minutes, wash your face with clean water.
Olive oil, which is found from the olive tree, has an anti fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It also contains minerals, vitamin D and vitamin E. Use fingers to massage the skin and the pimples with olive oil. Wash the face after the massage. It will help get rid of pimples.
Use Aloe Vera homemade face mask
In herbal medicines, the Aloe Vera plant is very important. Gel found in the leaves of this plant is very beneficial to remove impurities. This gel contains proteins and vitamins.To make face mask, simply mix 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel with 1 tablespoon of Gram flour powder and 2 tablespoons of milk. Apply this mixture on face. Wash your face, when face becomes dry.
Steam opens up the skin pores. It helps remove extra oil, dirt, and bacteria from pores, rejuvenating your skin.
If you place an ice cube over the affected area, it helps lessen swelling.
Now let us look at the reasons which actually cause the pimples to occur on the face
- Hormonal changes- Hormonal changes are the main reason in teenagers which causes skin problems.
- Oily skin- Oily skin is very sensitive. Extra oil on your face attracts the dust from outside.
- Fast food and oily food- Very oily, unhealthy and sugary food is not good for your health. So take a healthy diet to avoid skin problems.
To take care of your skin, follow these tips
- Do not use soap to wash your face, as it contains acid which is harmful. Instead, use oil control face wash. It removes impurities and external oil from skin and your skin becomes more fair and fresh.
- Eat oil free food, as oily food causes skin problems such as pimples, acne. Green and fresh vegetables are good for health.
- Pinching of pimples causes it to become red. So avoid doing it.
- Wash the hands and cut the nails properly. In daily routine, you handle so many things by hands and if you touch your face with those dirty hands, it will surely cause skin diseases.
- Make sure about which cream or lotion you are using for the face. As most of the lotions dry out the skin and block skin pores.
These simple things help you to prevent the pimples. Moreover, you will gain confidence with your beautiful and most importantly pimple free skin of the face. So take care of your skin and get rid of these irritating pimple problems.