Makeup and skincare products help you get gorgeous hair and skin. But this is certainly makes a big hole to your pocket. Don’t get disappointed. You can still look good. You can get better results naturally. The secret to glowing skin and healthier hair lies in nutritious food. Strong hair as well as glowing skin, all depends upon healthy and balanced diet.
Here are some foods, which you need for gorgeous hair and skin
- Avocados- Avocados contain fiber, magnesium, antioxidants, potassium. They are rich in monounsaturated fats, which are good for you. These fats lower the bad cholesterol level, while increasing the good cholesterol levels. Fatty acids keep your skin fresh, moist and glowing. They are like nutrient boosters.
- Sweet potatoes- Sweet potatoes increase the immunity. They help you to gain glowing and gorgeous skin. Furthermore, they protect the skin from UV light exposure. Sweet potatoes contain Vitamin A, C and E. Thus, they help improve the health of skin and hair. Enjoy the nutritious sweet potatoes in any form, such as baked, roasted, steamed and get healthy hair and skin.
- Flax seeds- Flax seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acid and omega-6 fatty acids, which are necessary for glowing skin and hair. It maintains the skin cell renewal rate. These fatty acids help to overcome the skin problems like eczema or acne. Include the flax seeds in your meal, to get all these health benefits.
- Berries- Berries are rich in vitamins and anti-inflammatory agents, which protect your skin from premature ageing. It contains Vitamin C, which produces a protein, which is required in the growth of blood vessels. Vitamin C helps in the formation of strong skin. Further, it helps make your hair get a healthy glow.
- Almond- It contains selenium, manganese and Vitamin E, which keeps our hair shiny. Vitamin E in Almond, help to protect your skin from UV rays. It is a good source of protein and fiber. Include Almonds in your diet and you can see, your body becomes trim and lean with a glowing skin and hair.
- Walnuts- Walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts are rich in Vitamin E and biotin. Lack of biotin, may lead to hair loss. Mineral in Walnuts, maintains the natural color of your hair. You can also use walnut oil in salad dressing.
- Eggs- Eggs are a great source of protein. It also contains iron, zinc, sulfur, selenium. Lack of iron leads to hair loss. Cells carry oxygen to hair follicles, with the help of iron in eggs.
- Greek yogurt- Low fat yogurt contains vitamin D, vitamin B5 and protein, which is useful for hair. As per the research, there is a link between hair follicle health and vitamin D.
- Oysters- Oysters contain zinc and protein. Lack of zinc causes hair loss and dry scalp. Hair is nothing but 97% of protein.
- Chocolate- Anti ageing antioxidants in chocolate, prevents wrinkles, skin discolorations and fine lines, and fight the free radicals to protect the skin. It improves the skin texture. You will get higher health benefits from chocolates, if Coco content is high.
Include these foods in your diet and get healthy, gorgeous hair and glowing skin naturally.