Here are the top 10 ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally.
1. Coconut Oil
To enjoy thick and impressive eyebrows, you can use coconut oil. Many proteins as well as nutrients like vitamin E and iron in coconut oil promote healthy and thick eyebrows. It can also make your eyebrows darker.
1. Apply a few drops of warm coconut oil on your eyebrows.
2. Massage softly for a few minutes to boost blood circulation.
3. Leave it overnight.
4. Rinse it off with warm water the next morning
5. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months. You can notice changes in the thickness of your eyebrows.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is very good for your eyebrows. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E and that can help your eyebrow hair grow faster and thicker. It will also help keep it dark-shaded.
• Before going to bed massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes. Leave it overnight to rinse it off with warm water the next morning.
• Otherwise, prepare a mixture with half teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for half an hour and then wash it off with warm water.
Follow either of these simple remedies daily until you get the desired results.
3. Castor Oil
Castor oil is one of the most efficient remedies to boost the growth of your eyebrows. It contains vitamins, proteins, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish the hair follicles and promote hair growth. In addition, it is helpful in resisting any microorganisms that hamper eyebrow hair growth.
1. Soak a cotton pad in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
2. Massage softly with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Leave it on for an hour or overnight.
4. Wash it off with warm water or a mild cleanser.
5. Repeat once daily for a few weeks until you see improvement.
4. Egg Yolk
It is a wel known fact that the hair of the eyebrows is made of keratin protein, and egg is a great source of protein. Thus, it can help in improving the health of your hair, which in turn will make your eyebrows thick.
5. Onion Juice
Onion juice also helps in faster and thicker growth of eyebrow hair. The juice contains sulfur that improves the production of collagen tissues required for proper eyebrow growth. Also, it thickens the hair follicles.
1. Grind 1 small onion and take the juice.
2. Massage this juice on the eyebrows for 5 minutes.
3. Allow it to dry for some time and then wash it off with a mild cleanser or cold water.
4. Continue this treatment once daily for a few weeks.