You skin is the replica of your health on the inside of the body. Follow the given schedule with useful guidelines suggested for a brighter, better and a healthier skin in just a week’s time.
- Monday: Grab a meal of oily fish. Omega 3 fats which are the secret to health are found in the oily fish alone. Oily fishes like salmon, mackerel and trout when included in the meal will result in a supple and a soft skin. Vegans can opt for better quality of supplements like flax seeds or oil, and nuts, etc.
- Tuesday: Add in to the intake of berry. Berries are an extra ordinary source of Vitamin C. It is a food that boosts the production of collagen in the skin. They are also a rich source of antioxidants that helps you gain a wrinkle free skin offering you the protection against the radical damage. Parsley, broccoli and various distinct types of fruits act as source of Vitamin C as well.
- Wednesday: Get going on avocado. These are perfect in neutralization of free radicals, being known as antioxidant and Vitamin E source. Soothing of dry skin is completely taken care of with the help of Vitamin E. Wheat germ, whole grains, olive oil, seeds and nuts, etc. are few other nutrients that are sources of Vitamin E.
- Thursday: Grab some of the pumpkin seeds. They are an excellent supply of mineral zinc to your body required for healthy healing of wounds and balancing of the production of oil in the skin. Apart from this, it also contributes in the treatment of eclectic skin concerns such as acne and eczema. Other sources that provide mineral zinc are nuts, oats, eggs and sunflower seeds.
- Friday: Include a daily intake of Brazil nuts will act as a better dosage of the antioxidant selenium that is required to maintain the elasticity in the tissues. It also protects against cell damage caused from free radicals. Whole grains and garlic, salmon, eggs, wheat germs are some of the other better sources of selenium.
- Saturday: Go bananas! A rich source of Vitamin C, containing the proportions of mineral silica, bananas prove to be a boon for healthy skin by causing the production of connective tissue collagen. Green leafy vegetables, buckwheat, brown rice, whole oats and alfalfa are some other sources of mineral silica.
- Sunday: Snack on carrots. Carrots contain beta carotene and serve as the Vitamin A precursor. This plays a vital role in the maintenance and repairing of the skin. If you do not have the sufficient intake of Vitamin A, you would probably suffer from skin dryness. Apricots, chilies, sweet potatoes, and spinach are some other foods supporting the proposed nutrient.