I have always loved blueberry and I choose the scent and flavor of blueberries in whichever product I buy. So having a blueberry lip balm in my purse is an obvious choice.
Why not have some fun nice smelling and tasty blueberry lip balm at home?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Beeswax – 1 Tsp.
- Coconut Oil – 1 Tsp.
- Jojoba Oil – 1 Tsp.
- Vitamin E Oil – 1 Tsp.
- Blueberry flavored oil
Here’s how we make blueberry lip balm :
- Combine the beeswax, coconut oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E oil in a microwave proof bowl till they are blended well.
- Microwave for 25 seconds and mix the ingredients in the bowl again.
- Repeat the process of heating the mixture in the microwave till all the ingredients get fully combined and melted.
- Add the blueberry oil depending on the amount of flavor and scent that you want. Some like only a hint, while others love to taste it on their lips.
- Now after you have added the flavored oil it is very important to thoroughly blend the flavored oil.
- Pour it into small pots. The mixture will have a purple tinge to it due to the oils.
- Allow it to set in the container and the balm is ready to be used.
So don’t burn a hole in your pocket. Simply make your own at home using natural ingredients and pamper those luscious lips of yours.