You are reading this article means you want to say goodbye to fat. Well, you must have read what not to eat, but it is rather important to find out what you can eat.
Eating healthy and nutritious diet can help you to maintain energy levels of your body and help to burn fat, which contributes the weight loss. Food which is rich in fiber and protein, increases metabolic rate and burn additional calories. Experts suggest that if you take snacks which have 5 grams of fiber and 10 grams of protein, will definitely help your body.
So, here are top 10 tasty snacks that will help you burn fats-
- An apple with skim milk– An apple is a great source of fiber. Pectin available in apple helps to increase water absorption in the body and helps to remove fat. If you pair a fruit with a source of protein, it is beneficial for your health, as protein will help you to maintain hunger and energy levels for some time. The Calcium in milk helps to boost metabolism. An apple with one cup of milk is a great breakfast to eat.
- Oatmeal– Oatmeal contains soluble fiber, which improves fat reduction. Fiber in food keeps insulin levels low. Production of insulin plays major role in storing fat in the body. Metabolism gets slow down, when body stores the fat and causes to burn less calories. Further, you can try different fruits and spices with it. It can be a quick and healthy snack.
- Cheesy popcorn– Plain popcorn is a healthy snack. Low fat dairy food such as cottage cheese, yogurt, mozzarella contains vitamin D, calcium and little carbohydrates. Dairy products act as a metabolism booster help reduce deposition of fat.
- Scrambled Egg white– Egg is a great source of protein and fatty acids. Egg white is another good option to burn fat. Further, it is a good source of energy as well.
- Chicken pita sandwich– Chicken is a source of protein and this dish will be the right option for your taste buds. To digest protein in chicken, the human body requires more energy as compared to digest the fat or carbohydrates in food.
- Tuna, salmon or canned tuna with whole wheat crackers– Fish contains omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. These fatty acids alters the hormone levels in the body, which is called leptin. Metabolism gets directly influenced by this leptin. People, who include fish in their diet, have low level of leptin, which causes fast metabolism.
- Chile spiced nuts– Nuts like Walnuts, cashews, almond can be a good option for snacking- These nuts contain omega 3 fatty acids. It also contains mono-unsaturated fats, which helps to reduce fat. You can try different flavors as well.
- A bowl full of berries, watermelon, citrus fruits– Watermelon contains more than 80% water. It removes the excess sodium in the body. After eating berries and citrus fruits, you will feel full for a longer duration. Fruits rich in vitamin C help to reduce belly fat.
- Whole grain bread with peanut spread– It contains minerals, fiber, vitamins and other things which gets removed while refining. You will burn more calories while digesting this as compared to processed food.
- Cauliflower with white bean and garlic dip– Both cauliflower and garlic are known to be the best fat-burning food. This can be a good option for you to eat between the meals.
So, get ready for healthy snacking now!