All women suffer from facial hair. Some not so much as other though. Most women who suffer from excessive facial hair find it embarrassing and are very conscious of their faces in public. They develop silly habits of touching their face to check whether their hair grown etc…But then to every problem there is a solution and that is to wax it or thread it off.The issue on whether to wax or thread is a centuries old debate and one that doesn’t seem to be coming to an end anytime soon.
So here are a few pointers to decide for yourself which method would suit you best:
Why threading is better?
- Less contact with the skin.
- Does not remove layer of the skin and result in over exfoliation.
- It does not cause bumps due to left over product or wax residue.
- Safe for sun burnt skin.
- Can help define better shape for eyebrows.
- Does not leave the skin red and feeling raw.
- More hygienic.
- Burn free method
Why waxing is better?
- It’s fast and less time consuming, as many hairs are taken at one go.
- Threading may result in pinches caused on the skin that can leave minor scars.
- You feel less pain, as in one pull several hairs are plucked at the same time.
- Threading results in sneezing, especially when you’re doing it so close to the sensory nerves.
So it’s up to you to decide whether you should wax that hair on your upper lip or simply thread it. At the end of the day, as long as your job gets done with the desired results, the method doesn’t really matter.