Solitaire is a timeless piece of diamond and a precious jewel. Every woman loves to own one such piece as part of her jewellery. We all know that diamonds are loved by every woman as it is considered as the jewel of the jewels. If you are planning to invest in a solitaire, there are certain factors that you need to keep in mind. Certain tips can be checked to make sure that the piece chosen is genuine, good and beautiful solitaire piece.
Some tips for buying your very first solitaire
- One of the most important things that need to be considered when buying a solitaire is checking the color of the stone. Diamond experts advise to but the whitest of white solitaire. This is because such diamonds are considered to be best among the diamonds. They are also most beautiful of all. The diamond’s dazzling quality is dependent on its whiteness and the dazzle sported by them.
- The next thing that needs to be kept in mind and to pay attention is the cut of the solitaire. One must make sure that the diamond solitaire you are planning to buy has sides that are cut evenly, has symmetrical cuts and shines brightly. The symmetry and facets of the diamond solitaire helps in the brilliance of this stone. These facets will reflect the light from the sun making it look dazzling.
- Clarity is the next most important thing that needs to be considered. This aspect of the stone refers to the stone’s perfection. Diamond must not have any scratches, lines, spots, marks or blemishes on its surface. Tiny cracks, minerals, surface blemishes etc must also be traced if any to see if there is any flaw or imperfections. The stone must be magnified ten times before making a buying decision. In case there is any flaw, it should not be bought. Most beautiful and priceless diamond can only be considered for buying after checking all these aspects.
- Diamonds are the best friends and the friends that are forever and it is important to make an investment in a genuine and authentic piece. This way you can stay rest assured that this stone can be flaunted for years to come. One must take a lot of time when checking for quality so that its genuineness and authenticity is ensured as it should be your first priority.
- Authentic stores must be visited before making any purchase decision. It is best to cross check about the reliability of the store. Solitaire is a costly piece of jewelry and before choosing one to be bought needs to be ensured for quality.
- Affordability and budget is also an important aspect that needs to be considered. If the budget is quite limited, you will not get more than shallow cuts as they come at cheaper rates.
- In limited budget one can but colored diamonds instead of colorless diamonds.
Thus, above factors can help in choosing a perfect piece of solitaire.