How to throw an impressive party for your friends
Attending a Party is a very exciting thing as people get a chance to socialize with each other and to meet friends. They get time to rejuvenate and spend time with each other while enjoying great music and good food. The host who wants to throw a party has to do many things and plan many things for a flawless party. Planning a delicious menu and planning the guest list is a very hectic job. Hosting a party does not mean spending a lot of money and digging a hole in the wallet. Working the smart way and planning the right things will make you the perfect host.
Following some simple steps can make a successful party for your friends.
- Decide the guest list, party theme and the date of the party. Think smart while planning a party. Planning a party on a weekday may end up in a very less crowd, whereas a holiday for the party will be easier for you and your friends to enjoy more. Weekend can be a perfect option to have a great time with your friends. Invite the guests in advance as they may get enough time to prepare and plan for their day. The guests should be invited on the basis of your comfort and relations with them. If you do not share good relations with some friends, do not call them as you may end up feeling uncomfortable in your own party. Think about the ambiance, music, DJ, food and decorations in time.
- Take an idea about the things you will need in the house for the party. Number of chairs, tables, cutlery, plates, glasses, serving pieces, dust bins and candlesticks should be borrowed or rented for a day. These things should be very clean and in good condition.
- Make lists of the work to be done, as they are necessary for the party and one can jot down the things. The basics like cleaning, decoration, drinks, food and theme need to be planned well for an impressive party.
- Make sure that you have cleaned the house in advance. A clean house looks very pleasant and more comfortable. Always keep the kitchen and the bathroom clean. If you need the sofa or carpet to be cleaned, do it in time. Do not forget to make all rooms smell good.
- Plan about the food and drinks. Try some quick yet tasty recipes that will make all to memorize the party. Arrange tables well, so that you have enough space. Give them culinary surprises. Cook the food on your own or make some arrangements for food. Make some starters to accompany drinks like nuts, Spanish peanuts, chips, spicy almonds, wasabi peas and soups. Make a list and start preparations early to avoid hassles. Try to keep the bar area neat and spacious. Guests should get enough space to wander and chat with other friends.
- You should have some idea in mind about the decorations. Keep it simple like candles on the tables, flowers, tablecloths and slipcovers will look decent even with less decoration. Fresh flowers can add some charm to the party. Use some interior designing ideas such as a beautiful vase with dry leaves or a water pond with artificial flowers floating in them. These ideas are simple and will not make a big hole in your pocket.
With a few changes and proper planning, you will surely succeed in throwing a party that will impress your friends.