Women have every right to pamper themselves; especially after the demanding lives they lead every day. Most of us turn to store bought ingredients for our skin care. The fact is that even the most natural skin care product does contain chemicals.Body butter will nourish your skin and make you feel all girly instantly.Here is how you can whip up some body butter at home with just 3 ingredients and will give you better results on your skin as compared to the store bought variety.The trick lies in getting the right consistency by mixing solid and liquid ingredients.
- Unrefined cocoa butter – 1 cup
- Coconut oil – ½ cup
- Almond or jojoba oil – ½ cup
Procedure to make it:
- Use a double boiler to melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil.
- Once it is properly blended, stir in the almond or jojoba oil.
- Keep this mixture in the fridge to set. It requires at least 6 hours.
- Once it is half set, that is, it is not completely solid, whip it up with a hand blender till it forms fluffy peaks.
- Allow to set in the fridge for an hour.
- If you live in a hot region, you can store this body butter in the fridge.
- Don’t worry if your body butter melts in the heat. Simply refrigerate and whip it again.
You can whip up this body butter in no time and the best part is that it has a shelf life of one month if kept in the fridge.Enjoy the feel of spreading this delectable butter on your skin and benefitting from the natural ingredients.
Registration is closed.
Leave a Reply