We can say those 4-6 days in every month are the worst moments that we pray must pass fast. Though the time sees miserable and painful, it’s important to stay healthy and hygienic. So, today you’re gonna see few tips to avoid while you stay on your menstrual cycle.
Menstrual cramps are indeed painful, so relaxing or taking rest overnight will help you lessen the ache.
2. Never go the whole day with single pad because it may cause vaginal infections. Even though you’ve heavy or light flow, we recommend change them every 5 hours.
3. During the menstrual time, doing vigorous workout will harm your body by exhausting your energy level.
4. Now you’re in a painful situation, try to avoid activities like waxing or root canal treatment that adds on extra pain to body. If you’ve make an appointment, do cancel them soon.
5. Avoid sexual intercourse’s during period. While having unprotected sex in your menstrual phase, you deal with high chances of getting infections.
6. Avoid consuming dairy products like milk, paneer and cheese as they contain arachidonic acid it deteriorate your menstrual pain. Instead take dark chocolate to reduce the pain.
7. This is the time, you need more protein and energy to overcome the pain, so don’t skip your meals. Take 3 proper meals and snack on something between.
8. Late night fooding must be avoided because your body won’t be able to digest the fat properly while sleeping that results in gaining weight.
9. Don’t involve yourself in disheartening actions such as watching upsetting movies or listening to gloomy songs that affect your psychological health.
Hope you help this helpful for your monthly ache!