A night time routine for the skin is very important. You might not have the time to care for your skin in the day. At least spare some time in the night to treat your skin so that you wake up with glowing skin.
Here is a routine that you can follow in the night by just spending a few minutes.
- Cleanse-The first step is to wash or cleanse your face of all the impurities that is has collected during the day, including makeup.Use a gentle cleanser or face wash to pull off all the dirt and grime and allow your face to breathe.
- Exfoliate-If you are really pressed for time, you can use scrubbing pads that are easily available in the market that hardly take a few minutes to use. Else you can old the old fashioned grainy scrub creams that gently pull off the dead layer present on the top of the skin.
- Treatment-After the first two steps comes the treatment step. You can be treating yourself from acne, wrinkles or any other skin issue.
- Moisturize-Most people are of the misconception that if you have an oily skin, you don’t need to moisturize. But the fact is that both oily and dry skin need moisturization.The best part of including it in your night time routine is that there is a long period for the moisture to lock into your skin.
- Sleeping position-Ensure you sleep on your back so as to prevent creases and wrinkles from appearing on your face.
Try this 5-minute skin care routine before you go to bed and see the improvements appear in your skin.