Actress Priyanka chopra, who is the perfect combination of beauty with brains, is undeniably on a fashion roll. Our own desi girl has not only won hearts in her homeland but her performances attracts each and every corner of the world. She is blessed with a fit body and envious skin where her skin is so flawless and glowing, even without makeup.
And now she reveals her beauty secrets by doing 3 recipes for natural remedies. Priyanka also admitted that she has learnt these recipes from her mother and grandmother. Sounds interesting right? Here is the recipes… !
SCALP TREATMENT FOR DANDRUFF AND DRY HAIR:
- Take a bowl of curd.
- Add one teaspoon of honey into it.
- Break an egg into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Gently apply it on your scalp and hair.
- Rinse it off with a baby shampoo or plain hot water after keeping it on for 30 minutes.
To maintain a healthy scalp and to avoid dandruff, Priyanka uses this home-made treatment.
SCRUB FOR THE LUSCIOUS LIPS:
- Take in some sea salt in a small bowl.
- Add some vegetable glycerin to it.
- Finally, pour in some refreshing rose water.
- Mix well.
- Apply the liquid mix on your lips and let it stay for a while.
- Then wipe it off.
Priyanka’s one of the most prominent feature in her face is so nothing but her pretty lips. Though it is consider being the priority list, and to keep her lips hydrated and exfoliated, she takes help of this easy to make scrub and advice us to do the same.
BODY SCRUB FOR A FLAWLESS SKIN:
- Take one cup of gram flour(besan).
- Add one table spoon of plain yogurt.
- After that, squeeze half lemon into it.
- To enhance the benefit of the scrub, add some sandalwood powder and pinch of turmeric powder.
- mix it well and apply it to the skin.
(But be careful with the amount of turmeric you pour in, or else it will leave a yellowish tinge on your sensitive skin.)
- Apply this scrub all over your arms,legs and face.
- Let it dry and after that rub in a circular motion to remove it.
- Finally, wash off the remaining with water.
But for an oily skin, we can use skin milk and low fat yogurt instead. The beautiful actress claims that this scrub is an exfoliator and a hydrator as well.
Priyanka is indeed a shining bird in the media industry where she revealed these much needed awesome 3 top favourite beauty secrets. We love you for that PC !